Friday, January 31, 2014

"Hooray" Card with Gift Card Holder


Hi again! April here to share another project I made using the SEI January Papercrafting kit. This was a super simple card/gift card holder that I put together really quickly.

The base of the card is made from cutting down one of the sheets included in the Noteworthy Jr. starter album kit. I cut the front of the card down shorter than the back just to add some interest to the card, then I cut down another sheet to use as a backing to my "pretty paper pocket" - these pockets were also included in this month's kit. Adding a pocket to the front of the card allowed me to slip in a gift card to the recipient!



I am really into hand-lettering right now, so I hand-lettered the "hooray!" sentiment on a piece of scrap that I had laying around from my previous project.



And just to add some fun elements, I used some stickers from the starter album set and cut down another sentiment from one of the 12x12 perforated sheets that came in the kit.



Super simple and super fun right? I think a homemade card is a nice touch to giving someone a generic gift like a gift card.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a great weekend!

April Joy

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover