Monday, January 20, 2014

Party Time Card and Gift Bag


With SEI's January Cardmaking Kit, celebrating birthdays with handmade cards and gifts are in the bag! Speaking of bags...to go with today's birthday card design, I created a quick and easy matching gift sac. Once I finished the card, I used my left over papers to making a couple banners and then I layered them with coordinating accents from the kit, choosing similar patterns and colors from the card!





You know, one of my favorite things about making gift bags? They're reusable! In fact, all the gift projects I've shown you this month, the pillow box and the mini gift box, can be reused again and again! Just make sure that if you include a name tag, it can be removed without ruining the packaging.





Here's to all of you celebrating a January birthday!

Kathy Martin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that card, Kathy! The gift bag is adorable too!

Unknown said...

love the bag and card :)

Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) said...

Pretty prints and colors!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover