Thursday, February 27, 2014

Handmade Card


Hey Guys, it's Thuy again with a quick and easy card solution when you are short on time and need a quick fix!




I love creating a card versus purchasing a store brought card. I feel like it is more personable and it reflects a part of me.



I am totally digging the new Azalea line. It has so many fun girly patterns and awesome quotes. I used a standard 12x12 sheet of paper and trim it to a size of a normal card. I then used some of the perforated cards and layered them on my card. I then finish the card with some extra ribbon I had left over from a previous project.



Super simple card that took me less than 5 minutes to create and the quote was perfect for the occasion! Who doesn't love a easy yet cute card? Have fun creating!

Thuy Bui

1 comment:

jennifer g. said...

I am loving the quote!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover