Friday, March 21, 2014

"D" Scrapbook Layout


Supplies:
Catalina Collection
Pounce Wheel
Fiskars punch
Pop Dots
Mr. Huey's
Doodlebug
Michael's alphabet
Martha Stewart punch



Directions:
I love being able to do boy layouts these days and I loved this photo of Drew as well. I liked that in the Catalina Collection there were many different papers to work with and choose. This one that I used here, says boy to me!

I cut the Catalina Collection paper in to a large strip and placed on cardstock.

I used the Pounce Wheel tool to create faux stitching all the way around the layout.



I used my punches to cut the different circles and heart. I placed the circles on to the strip of paper. I used pop dots on the two smaller circles to make them stand out.



I cut a rectangle size frame using one of the papers in the Catalina Collection kit and then placed the photo on that.

I then added the Catalina Collection embellishments as well as the alphabet and heart. I used pop dots on those to make them stand out with the circles.

I added the mist and allowed to dry then added the dots.

I used font from my computer to print out the quote and then placed on to the photo.

Elizabeth

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover