Friday, March 14, 2014

"Right Now" Layout


Supplies:
Catalina Collection
Fiskars punch
Doodlebug Twine
Cardstock
Mr. Huey's
Pop Dots



Directions:
I cut papers from Catalina Collection (Club SEI February Kit) and placed on to background papers. I then cut a strip of cardstock with my punch and placed that behind the cut papers.

I used the embellishments in the Catalina Collection and created a title and used the envelope in the kit to create a place to hold the tag that was also in the kit collection.



Once those were adhered, I began by creating a layered effect on the right side of the layout.

I used all of the embellishments in the Catalina Collection along with pop dots to make everything stand out. I also used the letter stickers to create my daughter's name.



I adhered the crochet flower that came with the kit and the button to the tag holder.

I sprayed the layout with Mr. Huey's mist and let dry then added the photo.

Elizabeth

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover