Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Mason Jar Home Decor


I am so excited to finally see Spring and warmer weather approaching! One of my favorite things about Spring is the blooming of all the flowers. I love using the Perfection line to embellish a fun Mason Jar Vase to add a little Spring decor to our home.






One of my favorite elements of this line is the die cut butterflies. I love the various colors and shapes!





To create a fun embellished Mason Jar Vase, I simply cut a strip of one of my favorite patterns and wrapped it around my mason jar. I then use various sizes of the die cut butterflies to add some additional flair! Super easy project and it makes for such a cute home decor. Happy Spring!

Thuy Bui

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover