Thursday, May 8, 2014

"Beautiful & Blessed" Scrapbook Layout


I've been wanting to scrap these photos since the wedding and finally got that chance using the April's Azalea kit because it says girl to me but I wanted to focus on the elements in the kit as well by using the flower cut outs.



Because the flowers were cut for me, it was easy to just place them on the page. I wanted to take it a step further and slide them behind the photos so I slit the back side of the flower with scissors in order to place it on my page as you see here. I then slid it on to the frame and then added the extra piece of flower element on top of that.









I used the puffy flower to pull it in on the other side too. It makes a cute statement without being over the top and the colors in the kit mesh so well together! In order to get the effect of it being popped off the page, I just folded the corners up with my fingers.



Little things like that really can make a page work and I think those flowers did!

Elizabeth

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover