Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Azalea Fun! Scrapbook Layout


So when I opened up the Azelea collection, I knew right away that I needed to create a page about my daughter. The flowers, pink and green are complimented nicely with more neutral and masculine colors on the B sides. What I enjoy about this collection are the stickers with positive little messages. Turns out I had the prefect pictures to match the color theme. Here's what I created.



To keep a little dimension with the worded sticker, I added some thin foam dots just to keep the edges up. I also added some ripped, little pieces of washi tape for extra detail.





The 3x4 journaling cards were just the right color and size to add one more layer. I trimmed off the top edge of one to create the embellishment at the top corner of the page. The pink banner piece was created using a piece of the border sticker and bannering the end of it.

There lots of great possibilities with this collection! I hope you enjoy it!

Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover