Thursday, June 19, 2014

Family Mini Book


Last year was a busy year for our family. We had good news, bad news and a variety of adventures, both expected and unexpected. I thought I would start a mini album. I recently received the 6x6 Kraft expandable album and knew it would be perfect for my idea. I initially thought that I would use only the Noteworthy collection, but then got distracted by a variety of other fun sundries and pretty paper.



I thought I would start with the happy. And so I created a first page to reflec the happiness that I was hoping to capture.



Next up is a page for my brother and his wife. We celebrated their wedding last year.



This is the partner page to the picture page of my brother. I included a Noteworthy pocket so that I could tuck in lots of journaling and details about the event.



The next two pages features our kids and my parents in their fancy duds. I used doilies in the background and a flower and bead embellishment from the new Basics sundries package.





For the last two pages, I put the Noteworthy collection back to work. I chose pictures from the different adventures that we took while we were travelling for the wedding.





A couple of things that I chose to do for my minibook pages. I left lots of white space to allow the focus to fall on the picture. The white space will also let me add lots of journaling when I decide on the last couple of pages and the order that I would like pages to appear.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you have a few ideas from my post today!

Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover