Saturday, August 2, 2014

Assorted Handmade Tags


Hi everyone! This is a simple project I made using some leftover cardstock and journaling cards. Instead of making just one type of tag, I wanted to do an assortment of tags that can be used for different things using the same technique.




The first is a luggage tag using stickers that had a travel them from the kit. For the luggage tag, I made the ribbon a little longer than normal, so that the tag will hang comfortably on my luggage.



The second is a simple gift tag. I used a stamp set that I had in my stash to stamp To:/From:, but that could have easily been written in.



The third is a bookmark type tag. I handwrote the "This book belongs to" sentiment on the tag.



Thanks for stopping by!

April Joy

1 comment:

Obat Darah Tinggi said...

Nice Visit to see a nice post

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover