Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lunch Bag Turned Coffee Gift Bag

Iwas looking at the front the SEI banner kit and saw this great idea for turning a simple paper lunch bag into a gift bag. It was not only genius and frugal, it was something I needed. I have had a bag of coffee that I've been meaning to give as a gift and I couldn't decide how I wanted to wrap it. This was perfect!

I simply used a white lunch bag from my kitchen and cut a piece of Catalina Sweet Calico paper to 4-1/4" x 9" and glued it to the front.

Next, fold over the top of the bag and tape it over the paper.

I punched a hole at the top of each side of the bag. I threaded twine through the bag and attached a piece of banner cardboard from the banner kit.

I heat embossed a Joy's Life coffee stamp and saying onto a tag from Field Notes Sundries and colored the stamps in with glossy pens.

I finished the project by adding two small flowers from Pembroke Sundries just over the holes I punched. I clipped the tag to the twine using a tiny clothespin from Pembroke Sundries.

Consider using paper scraps and other embellishments to make your bag uniquely yours.



Sarah Webb said...

Great idea Joy!

cara mengobati penyakit gula said...

hello,, i'm just visit,, have a nice day :D

Joy Joyslife said...

Thank you, Sarah!


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover