Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"With Love" Scrapbook Layout


Sometimes there are collections that I love to revisit. Often it is the colors or something about the pattern that draws me back in. This is the case with the Perfection collection. I pulled it out again along with some lovely blue chipboard from the Blooms and Blossoms. Here's what I created:




The blue chipboard matched the light blue that is throughout the paper line. I also used a bit of gold mist over the page to tie in some of the gold touches on the butterfly and the glitter on the chipboard.





The wood chiplets were a great finishing touches to the picture. The large heart was attached to the picture using a glue dot with the second heart layered on using a foam dot. I chose to use the more plain side of the wood chiplets to avoid taking away from the picture.

I hope that you have a few ideas to mix and match items from different lines.
Thanks for visiting!
Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! - Beautiful layout :)

Unknown said...

That's beautiful, Sarah!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover