Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall Gratitude Journal


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my final project using the September Papercrafting Kit and as part of the SEI design team.

The colors of the September kit were perfect for a fall project, so I tried to think of something for Thanksgiving and that's when I thought about creating a gratitude journal that I can fill out during the month of November. Not only did I want to have a journal specifically for what I am grateful for in celebration of Thanksgiving, but my first baby is due sometime in November, so I wanted to have a journal ready for me to start writing in.



For this journal, I added a pocket to the front cover, for any ephemera that I wanted to keep.



I cut up cardstock to different sizes because I love having mini albums and mini books with different sized pages. I think it adds so much interest to a book. I also used elements from the envelope kit including the binder rings, so that I am able to add more pages to it when necessary.









I finished off my journal with an envelope as the back cover for any additional ephemera that I wanted to keep.



I think my first entry into my gratitude journal should be that I am so thankful to have been a part of the SEI design team. It has been an incredible experience and I have had so much fun playing with the awesome SEI papercrafting kits this year! Thank you for letting me share my creations with you and for all of your support this year! :)

April Joy

1 comment:

Jennifer Davis said...

I love fall crafting...this turned out great!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover