Thursday, October 30, 2014

Last Minute Halloween Cat Mask


Hi Everyone! Laurie here today with a fun, easy project for your last-minute Halloween costumes. I don't know about you, but I'm always running around at the last minute looking for something to wear when I answer the door on Halloween to hand out candy.




I was able to put this cute cat mask together in about 15 minutes using my silhouette and SEI's amazing velvet paper. The paper is fuzzy with a durable backing that is soft enough to wear on your face all night long. Gotta love that!





Even if you don't have a die cutting machine, you could easily make a mask like this freehand. The cute velvet paper is quite forgiving and is the perfect material to bring out your inner animal! A tiger, a zebra, a lion -- the possibilities are limitless! If you're running out of time before trick or treating, this is a great quick project. Give it a try; I bet it'll turn out BOO-tiful!

Laurie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover