Monday, December 29, 2014

December Daily Scrapbook Album


Time is flying by and I'm working furiously on my December album. I am using the SEI Chalet collection and let me tell you, it is a treat! There are foil papers, flocked papers, even corrugated papers and embellishments which I adore. Everything is heavy weight and a dream to work with.



I'm working in a 6x8 format this year with single and divided style page protectors. I cut a little tree shape out (I just drew it by hand and cut it out with scissors) and stuck it in a pocket with a few sequins before sewing it shut with my sewing machine. I love the festive look it gives my page!



The doily behind the tree photo was painted with a light coat of gold paint to tone down the brightness of the red - it works wonderfully. I love SEI's collection of doilies. I could use a doily on everything! The square card in the other pocket is from the tear-apart sheet in the collection package. Isn't it adorable?



The Chalet Sundries package is so fun. It has the most adorable little tags, brags, gem stones, and corrugated stars in several sizes. The stars are my absolute favorite. As you can see, I used them a lot!



I hope you are having a fabulous holiday season! I'll see you in 2015!

Laurie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover