Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happy Holidays Card with Velvet Paper Wreath


I decided a wreath made out of the green velvet paper would be pretty great. So, I ran it through my embossing machine with a leaf die. The leaves ended up taking over my entire card....so I made the wreath into a frame for my sentiment.




I stapled the leaves to a 4.5x4.5 piece of patterned paper with a 2 inch whole cut from the center. I then popped it up with dimensional adhesive, and adhered it over top of my sentiment sticker which was approximately in the center of my 4.25x5.5 card. I finished it off with a bow tied at the base, topped with a corrugated star.





Supplies
Holiday Traditions (Cardmaker Pack, 6x6 paper pad)
Velvet Paper (Green)
Chalet (Sundries)
Envelope Album Project Kit (Ribbon)

Kelly

2 comments:

craftmenagerie14 said...

Very cool! I've never thought of putting felt through my die-cutter. Looks like I'm going to have to try it. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Stunning card!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover