Monday, January 5, 2015

Baby It's Cold Outside Scrapbook Layout


I started this layout by putting letter stencils down on white cardstock. I spritzed over the stencils with some teal and silver glitter Tumble Dye.




Once it was dry, I traced around the letters with some silver glitter glue. After letting it dry completely, I trimmed it down and matted it onto the Funny Buddy patterned paper from the Furry Friends collection.



I then built up the rest of my page around my stenciled letters using the Picnic Blanket patterned paper from the Fall Bouquet collection, and also the Holiday Traditions 6x6 paper pad. I finished it up by adding bits and pieces from the Fall Bouquet and Chalet Sundries.



Supplies:
Furry Friends (Funny Buddy)
Fall Bouquet (Picnic Blanket, Stickers, Sundries)
Chalet (Sundries)
Tumble Dye (Teal, Silver Glitter)
Holiday Traditions (6x6 paper pad)

Kelly

1 comment:

ameliaharris99 said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the technique. :)

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover