Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Always Finding Friends Scrapbook Layout


Hi! It's Kelly here today sharing a layout using the Hoo's Sweet collection. It's perfect for spring-y photos...or even just everyday outdoor adventures. For this page, I'm using it with a photo of a cute little toad that my girls found in the backyard.




I started by cutting a piece of one of my favorite patterned papers from the collection down to 8.5x8.5, and adhering it to an 8.5x11 sheet of white cardstock. Next, to kind of match the theme of the photo...I chose a green patterned paper, and trimmed it down to 4.25x10. I stitched it down on the right side along with a doily border.



I layered my photo with 4 of the Playful Expressions cards, and topped with my embellishments, title, and journaling. I added an inch of glitter paper to the bottom of the page, and finished it up by stitching down some flowers along with a strip of patterned paper.



Supplies:
Hoo's Sweet (Sweet Owls, Cherry Drops, Pulled Taffy, Green Glitter Specialty Paper, Playful Expressions, Stickers, Kraft Chips, Dimensional Foam Stickers)

Kelly

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover