Monday, March 30, 2015

Simple Wreath Using Scrapbook Paper


I had so much fun creating this fun wreath for a workshop that I did at our local public library this month! The ladies that attended had all different levels of crafting abilities...some had never used a paper trimmer before, and I'm happy to share that they all left with a beautiful wreath and were so happy! We had fun too of course which is always an added bonus!



To create this wreath I used a foam floral wreath form that was 10 inches (I found them at our local hardware store in the craft department for $2.99), patterned papers cut into 1 1/2 inch strips (I used 22 strips for my wreath), doilies, buttons and adhesive! I used scissors to cut the little notches at the ends of the paper strips when I was done adhering the strips to the wreath form and I was done!



I loved this project...it's a fun one to do with friends and you could change it up for different seasons so easily simply by switching up the papers you use! I know that I will be making more of these in the future.



I've included some pictures from the workshop I had...everyone used papers from SEI's latest collections. Do you have a favorite?

Supplies Used:
Patterned Papers from the collection Spring Picnic
foam wreath form
doilies
adhesives
buttons

Jennifer

2 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

This is just so adorable!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover