Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy Spring Magnets


Hi there! Have you seen the Neon Vibes Club SEI March Card Making Kit yet? It will totally have you thinking the old rhyme "April showers bring May flowers..." with all the cute rainy day/spring sunshine elements.



This winter seemed to last forever, so I am ready to bring out everything spring now that the weather is finally warming up. I thought it would be fun to make some springtime magnets for the refrigerator with the die cuts, stickers and gems included with the kit. I simply stuck on self-adhesive magnets from SEI on the back.

This project only took a few minutes. And it could make a fun spring craft project for kids, too.

Here's hoping your April day is full of sunshine,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Great idea! When my kit arrives I'll be making some of these, too. Thanks for sharing!

craftmenagerie14 said...

What a great idea! I think I might make a few of these myself!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover