Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Gift


The second week of May was Teacher Appreciation Week and this year my daughter's teacher has been exceptional (we have been so lucky with her teachers every year!)...I had to create a little something fun for her to show our appreciation for all the hard work she does each and every day. I was stumped for a bit on what I would do, but ended up falling back on this little gift assortment that I've actually done before, but it's so fun and clever too, I had to try it again using SEI papers! These treats paired with a gift certificate for DVD rentals was just the thing!



4 pack of root beer - "I'm SODA-lighted to have had you for my teacher this year!"
Microwave Popcorn - "Thanks for making my brain POP with ideas all year long!"
Chocolate Candies - "Having you for my teacher this year has been a pretty SWEET deal!"





I used my die-cutting machine to create the Thank You card using papers from SEI's Pembroke and Spring Picnic Collection and the papers that I used for the clever little blurbs on the treats were from the Spring Picnic Collection as well. I threw in some fun paper straws with the soda and I was set! Sometimes simple is just the ticket!

Jennifer

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover