Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Father's Day Card & Gift Bag with Fish


Hello SEI fans!

Piali here sharing a project for the DADs or Grand Dads in our life.

Lately I have been creating with lots of pretty SEI collections and finding a masculine paper was not so easy , so I reached out for a past kit...Autumn Smiles.




I love the gold foiled Fish print...



I trimmed out few fishes and adhered them to SEI Kraft cardstock to create my own Patterned paper, love the gorgeous gold shimmer!!!

I also stenciled the kraft cardstock to add more interest to the background.

I heat embossed the sentiment to match the Fish theme...



Photos are not doing enough justice to the Gorgeous shimmery look..its more beautiful in real life.

I also created a gift bag to go with the card...



Just added few splatters using the SEI Gold spray and added a fun tag!!



I love how this gift set turned out, hope you all like it too!!!

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting!
Piali

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

awesome masculine cards...they are always a challenge for me!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover