Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Handmade Gift Set


Hello SEI fans!!

Piali here, today I have a beautiful project to share with you all!!
I used the Spring Picnic collection for this project.
Its a beautiful paper collection...




Here is a gift set!!
I love all the pretty floral print and the vellum flower diecuts.



I love the SEI corrugated pillow boxes!!
Its super easy to embellish and perfect for small gifts.



I used the butterfly, leaves and bloom from the sticker sheet.
The layered flowers are created with Vellum diecuts.

Here is a CAS card...



For the sentiment banner I used the perforated sheet.



I love this collection, its very pretty!!
Hope you all like it too.

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!
Piali

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Love these!

komal singh said...

Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this .very interesting information.i would like to do all the information.
Godaddy Coupon

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover