Thursday, July 23, 2015

Beach Picnic Scrapbook Layout


Hello again! It's Kelly here sharing a summer layout using the Spring Picnic collection...and while spring picnics are lovely, I chose to use this collection for a beautiful summer picnic on the beach of Lake Michigan.




This time I started by making some pinwheels from a couple of the beautiful papers. While there are many tutorials on how to make these flowers, I cheated and used a die :)



For the layout, I covered about 1/3 from the top of a piece of white cardstock with patterned paper, and stitched it down. Using about 1/2 inch of the same paper, I did the same to the bottom overlapping my journaling card. I made a photo corner by cutting a 1 1/2 inch square of patterned paper diagonally, and layered it with my photo, 4x6 card, and 2 inch card close to the top of the page. After adding my title, I finished it up by arranging the pinwheels along with some stickers.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kelly

Supplies Spring Picnic (Picnic Basket, Grandma's Blanket, Dad's Boutineer, Clear Skies, Family Gathering, Stickers, Alphabet Stickers, Veneer pieces) Noteworthy (4x6 Pad)

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover