Friday, July 10, 2015

Firework Scrapbook Layout


Hello! It's Kelly here today sharing a layout combining the Forever Sassy collection with some elements from the Summer Party Pad for a fun patriotic theme.



I started by covering the right half of my page with patterned paper after spattering a little paint along the left side, and then stitched it down. I secured a 4x6 card from the Noteworthy collection to the top center of the layout, and scattered my embellishments along the left of the page before layering on a few labels for journaling and my photo.



I added my title cluster to the bottom right of the page using a couple labels and an overlay along with some letter stickers. To finish up, I used some scraps from the Summer Party Pad to make my borders along the top and bottom edges.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kelly

Supplies
Noteworthy - 4x6 paper pad
Forever Sassy - All Done Up, Assorted Overlays
Metallic Basics - Gold Alphabet
Summer Party Pad - Flowers, Labels, Straw Flags, Stars, Confetti, Scrap borders

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover