Tuesday, August 25, 2015

"Hello Handsome" Masculine Card

Hello! It's Kelly here sharing a card using the sweet and masculine Hello Handsome collection. I love to make cards that look like shirts...It's even better if I have bow-ties!




I started by cutting a 1 inch slit down the top/center of a 4.25x5.5 piece of patterned paper. Folding the corners formed by the slit down, I creased them...making my 'collar'. I then adhered the patterned paper to the front of my card. I made the 'suspenders' by cutting a border sticker in half and sticking them down on both sides of the card, trimming off the ends.





Using dimensional tape, I stuck the bow-tie down under the collar...followed by a couple of threaded buttons. I finished up by popping up my sentiment sticker with foam tape, and placing it bottom/center.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kelly

Supplies
Hello Handsome (6x6 pad, Stickers, Sundries, Notecards)

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover