Thursday, October 22, 2015

"Happy Fall" Scrapbook Layout


I LOVE Fall! It's no secret to those that know me well. In addition to the changing colors and cooler temps, I find that Fall is the perfect time to enjoy crafting. I love hunkering down in my craft room to do some creating!




For this layout I mixed some of the Summer Woods collection in with the Hoo's Sweet collection. The colors really were fun to to play around with and I adore those scalloped paper strips from the Hoo's Sweet project kit!



The leaves are almost at full peak as far as color changing goes so I'm glad that I snapped some pictures right away so that I could scrap them!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great layout - love the bright colors and the gigantic sideways title! I've enjoyed seeing your work throughout the year, Jennifer.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover