Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Holiday Home Decor Canvas


Hello SEI Fans!!

Its me ..Piali , I'm back!!!
I will be sharing SEI projects with you all for another year!!
Today I have a Holiday Home decor to share with you all...




A canvas!!
I used Glimmering Boughs collection and tumble dye sprays for this project.




I started with tearing up 12x12 paper and adhering few pieces on the canvas using Mod Podge. As shown in this picture...



Then Applied a bit of Red and Green Tumble dye spray... diluted the spray with a bit of water and brushed it over the paper and canvas.



Embellished the canvas with all the beautiful diecut pieces from Glimmering Boughs collection.

I also added some Sequins and stickles for extra sparkle.



This was a very quick and easy project to do...and it will make a great gift !!

Hope you like this home decor idea!!
Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!!
Piali

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover