Thursday, December 31, 2015

Magical Holiday Scrapbook Layout


Greetings and welcome to the SEI Blog, it's Rhonda Van Ginkel and I have a holiday page to share with you today featuring the Glimmering Boughs collection.




Last year we took the family to a pioneer village for their holiday event which was such a great experience for the boys. There was a wooden sleigh that I took some photos of the kids in and of course the youngest was being silly so I captured some of those photos as well.



I started my page with the "All That Glitters" cream sheet, trimmed to 11x11 so I could layer it on top of the 12x12 "Cranberry Punch" sheet. The "All That Glitters" sheet has a beautiful embossed design that is very elegant.



Next, I selected a few borders from the Glimmering Boughs Border pack and you will see one at the top of the page and another in the design. I used a border punch to create my green layer, then selected the floral elements to build a flower. First, I pressure embossed the foiled red paper layers of my flower to add a bit of interest.

You will see several of the Stickers here as well as gems and a small doily from the coordinating Sundries pack.

SEI Products Used:
Glimmering Boughs Paper Collection
Glimmering Boughs Stickers
Glimmering Boughs Borders
Glimmering Boughs Sundries

Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit today.
Rhonda

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Such a lovely layout! Thanks for the inspiration as I get ready to use my Glimmering Boughs kit to preserve some Christmas memories!

Stephanie said...

So pretty! Love how you beautifully combined lots of different design elements here.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover