Thursday, February 4, 2016

Grandmother Scrapbook Layout

Greetings and welcome to the SEI Blog, it's Rhonda Rhonda here today to host the blog for you.

I have a page to share with you featuring the bright and fun colors of the Spring Picnic collection. I chose the colors to showcase a photo of the boys with their Grandmother who had the most beautiful red hair.



To begin, I chose a white card stock background, then sprinkled a few drops of Red and Yellow Tumble Dye on the paper and let it dry. Then I sprayed a bit of black ink randomly as well.




I chose a few of my favorite papers in the collection with reds in them to contrast against the Grandmother sentiment from the Family Gathering Perforated Sheet that I wanted to use. After I selected the sentiment, I found a cute block shape that I chose to cut out and use as a layer.



The banner and love sentiment were die cuts from the collection papers. All of the elements came together so nicely for this page and I love the happy colors and feel of it.

SEI Products Used:
Primary Tie Dye Kit
Spring Picnic Creative Pack
Family Gathering Perforated Sheet

Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit today.
Rhonda

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover