Thursday, February 11, 2016

Inspirational Home Decor Piece


Hello SEI Fans!!

Piali here, today I have a small table decor to share with you all...




I made a small decor piece for a gift.
I recycled a cardboard box...it was very thin , looks just like a wooden plaque.
I used Tumble dye and stencil to create the background.



I used the corrugated banner and paper doilies for this project.
The sentiment sticker is from Day Dreamer collection.



The beautiful crocheted flower is from Hello Handsome Sundries.
The wooden button & corrugated silver circle are from Summer Woods collection.



I also embellished plaque with bits & pieces from few other collection.
I love the gold glitter dots!!



Hope you all like this gift idea!!
Thanks for stopping by..

Happy Crafting!
Piali

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover