Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Spring Butterfly Favor Bags


Hi there!
Today's project has me dreaming of springlike weather on this blustery day. I'm showing how I made these butterfly favor bags. They'd be a lovely little gift for guests at a spring bridal shower, baby shower or even a Mother's Day brunch.




I was inspired by butterflies in the SEI Basic Sundries pack. If you are going to make a ton of these favors for a party, you could easily use a butterfly punch and your favorite SEI patterned paper to get the same result. Since I only made a few, I used the butterflies from the Sundries pack and decorated them further with the Bits of Joy puffy stickers (clouds, hearts, stars and flowers). Super easy and super cute.




One thing to note is if you use the puffy stickers on the fabric bags, you will need extra adhesive to make them stick. A permanent tape runner applied to the back of each sticker does the trick. For the butterflies, sturdy glue dots are best so the application is more targeted.

Happy (almost) spring and happy crafting,
Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover