Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Cheery Scrapbook Layout Featuring Florets

Greetings and welcome to the SEI Blog! It's Rhonda here today to share a project created with the vibrant and fresh new collection called "Florets". (Florets will be featured in our April scrapbooking kit.)




When I opened up this collection, I was really impressed by how fun and fresh the design elements are in it, there are floral elements, some pinks and blues along with a bit of geometric type of designs. It is truly versatile for any project, masculine to feminine.




I used a bit of everything including the cute die cut circles and doilies as part of the design mimics the background glass within my photo. It was fun mixing the various patterns together until I had my final design.



Thanks so much for stopping on over today!
Rhonda

SEI Products Used:
Florets Collection
Florets Sundries
Florets Circles and Doilies
Catalina Kraft Chips
Silver Glitter Dots
Washi Tape 2 Pack

Other Misc. Items Used:
Date Stamp
Dymo Labeler
Flair
Circle Piercing Template
Sewing Machine and Thread

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover