Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Embellished 8x8 Album Gift


Hello SEI Fans!

Piali here, sharing a gift idea with you all!
SEI carries a variety of albums, ready to use and makes a perfect gift.
Today I have a simple project using a 8X8 album.




I wanted to send a gift in the mail for a new scrapbooker.
I embellished the cover of the album only.

I used the Summer Woods collection for this project.
One of my very favorite one!
I kept the packaging of the album intact so it easy for the recipient to use.



Love the cute pineapple print and die cut!



I also used the fabric sticker, fabulous product!



Hope you all love this idea!
The album is pretty flat and it will great for sending by postal mail.
Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Crafting!
Piali

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover