Thursday, May 5, 2016

Lovely Embellished Spiral Bound Journal

Greetings and welcome to the blog SEI friends, it's Rhonda here today to host.

My project today features the Spiral Bound Journal and the Always Yours collection. I wanted a pretty journal that I can use as a mashup for inspirational thoughts and quotes as well as to document some fun mom memories and moments for reflection.



I began by choosing my focal point papers, then trimming them to size. I adjusted the left border by adding another layer just to the left, then embellishing the transition space with a touch of eyelet lace that I had on my desk. I stitched around all of those layers, then adhered.




The sentiment chipboard was inked with a soft green chalk ink and layered with a coordinating sticker from the collection and a flourish that I cut using a die and my die cut machine. I added the tiny grey chipboard heart in the bottom right corner.



Here you will see my first two interior pages. I kept it fairly simple but thought that the quote was perfect to grace the intro page vellum pocket. This collection is so lovely, the finish of the papers and the foil and pearl accents are amazing.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!
Rhonda

SEI Products:
Spiral Bound Journal
Always Yours Assortment Pack
Always Yours Sundries
Silver Glitter Dots
Kraft Chips - Catalina

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover