Tuesday, May 24, 2016

"What a Day" Circus Scrapbook Layout

Greetings and welcome to the SEI blog today, it's Rhonda here to share a project with you.

I created a scrapbook page featuring the Bits of Joy collection. The image of the Lion inspired me to scrap a few photos of our boys when I recently took them to the circus.




To coordinate the animal or circus theme, I trimmed the right side of the Dreamy Sweet paper to showcase the Lion. I then created a photo mat area to the left to stagger my three photos.



One of the fun ways to mix up your Die Cuts is to layer them in such a way that you can create your own custom title work, this is how I created my "Boys after the storm".

A few extra additions of Puff Stickers for texture made the page come together so nicely.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!
Rhonda

SEI Products Used:
Bits of Joy Puff Stickers
Bits of Joy Die-Cut Accents
Bits of Joy Gum Dots Paper
Bits of Joy Dreamy Sweet Paper
Bits of Joy Flower Bursts Paper
Cheery Hello Happy Life Paper
Cheery Hello Scalloped Die-Cut Paper

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover