Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Set of Cheery Hello Cards

Greetings and thank you for stopping on over to the SEI blog today, it's Rhonda here to share a few projects.

I created a couple of cards using the Cheery Hello Assortment Pack. The pack is so versatile, there are so many cute sheets of vibrant papers and the perforated "Everyday Wonder" cardstock sheet makes creating those accents for your cards quick and easy.






The first card I created using the Berry Pie paper as my base, then I added a bit of cheesecloth and a few more papers. Finally, I selected the accent strip and my circle sticker sentiment. The gingham black and white block was cut in half. You will see the other half of it used on my next card.

A few accents of circle dots from the sticker sheet finished the card.



My next card is very clean and simple. I let the beauty of the Cheery Hello paper with the neighborhood homes carry the design here. A few accents from the Sticker Sheet made this fun card finish nicely.

Now, if any of you saw a particular movie like I have, you know that the sentiment on this card will make you sing just a little bit inside. Ha!

Thanks for sharing a few minutes with us here on the blog today.
Rhonda

SEI Products Used:
Cheery Hello Assortment Pack

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover