Friday, August 5, 2016

Bright and Fun Boy Scrapbook Layout

Hello and welcome to the SEI blog, it's Rhonda here today to share a project with you. For today's project I used a bright and happy selection of primary colors. Blues, Yellow, Green and Red along with a pop of Orange and Black to make an energetic page.




Most of the pattern papers are from the Sprinkles collection, I loved the black scalloped background paper from the Cheery Hello collection so I incorporated that as well. I've also added in a clothing tag to help create my title work. I don't know about you but I save them from clothing or other items to incorporate into my crafting.



"Number 1 Fun Champion" is what I intended to use as my title, then I saw the "Have A Ball" banner sticker and included it also. You can see by the look on my sons face that he is in his element.



Thanks so much for stopping on over today for a visit.
Rhonda

SEI Products Used:
Cheery Hello Assortment Pack
Cheery Hello Borders and Titles
Sprinkles Assortment Pack
Sprinkles Sundries
Sprinkles Stickers
Washi Tape 2 Pack

1 comment:

jengd said...

Fun page! Definitely exemplifies the "Cheery" part of the line!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover