Thursday, October 20, 2016

Super Easy and Cute Halloween Treat Bags


With Halloween just around the corner, I wanted to share some easy Halloween treat bags. Using basic canvas and paper favor bags from craft stores and your favorite stickers from the SEI Simple Blessings collection, you can dress up your candy carriers so they're ready for gift-giving in minutes.




For the canvas bag, I used my paper piercing tool to poke a teeny hole at the top of the bag, then affixed my tag at the top using a pearl brad.



The treat bag features a hodge-podge of stickers and die-cuts over a base from the Kraft Classics paper stack. Quick tip: Fold over the bag to the desired finished height first, then apply your cardstock, so it's easier to fold. A clothespin can keep your fold in place. I added a few little autumn leave cut-outs just for fun.



Don't forget the details to make simple projects stand out. I love placing stickers on adhesive foam squares to add dimension. I also mixed and matched a few other SEI elements from my stash - like a foam leaf from the Summer Smiles collection - to add extra flair to the pumpkin and candy corn illustrations.

Happy crafting and happy haunting!
Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover