Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On the 3rd & 4th Days of Glitzmas...


Good afternoon! My next little beauty that I want to impart as a gift is a family word book. What's great about these word books is that they come blank in a lot of different sayings and all you have to do is cover them with your favorite scraps of paper. I chose the family word book but you can make these books for a friend, father, mother or different holiday sayings. Check out our different sayings here. This album shouldn't take more than an hour or two, depending on the details you want to add. I think it's a great way to reminisce on some past family holidays. Now on to the next little number...


Holiday dish clothes! This has been by far my fastest project. I visited a dollar store and saw these cute little red wash clothes. All I did was adhere the Alpine Frost iron-on's to three of the wash clothes. Next, I found an old paintbrush packaging tube into which they fit perfectly. Look around the house for old packaging that you might have saved, it comes in handy. I was also thinking that cellophane could work just as well with a little bow on top. Just to brag a little, the iron-on's were only $1.99 and the wash clothes came in a pack of 3 for $1. I only ended up spending $2.99 +tax for this gift, isn't that amazing? You could also use hand towels and if you're not too keen on the holiday iron-on's, there are year-around friendly ones that you can eyeball here.

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover