Friday, April 10, 2009

Cards, yum!

It's always nice to have a little stash of handmade cards kicking around - and making cards and tags is the best way to use up your scraps.

SEI has the perfect rub ons for quick cards. Each of these cards took me about 5 minutes to make.

I also like to keep a little stash of simple tags or cards to pop in my daughters lunch kit. As soon as I finish a layout, I often just keep my little pile of scraps (paper, leftover bits of ribbons, the odd button, etc.) in a bag and then I've got stuff for making a couple quick cards or tags. Since I just used it all on a layout, I know that the paper, ribbon, chipboard, and whatever else I've got left over is all going to match.

Well, my week of guest blogging is up already - I had tons of fun and thanks so much to SEI for having me on here!

Check back this afternoon for an extra surprise from Maria & sei!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Those lunch-bag tags are the cutest. You know I'm trying those!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover