Friday, April 24, 2009

sei digital


Have you ever tried digital scrapbooking? If you want a quick solution to showcase your photos, you should give it a try. We want to give you a chance to test it out for free! You can create this digital layout at no charge by clicking on this link. We just added some new items to our trial downloads section. After you enter your basic information (you don't need a credit card number since it is free) the file will be sent to your e-mail.

You might be surprised to know how many different options are available for digital scrapbookers. For example, some people like to create a digital layout, print it out, add some 3-D embellishments & slip it into a sheet protector. Others use digital scrapbooking to showcase layouts on-line.

Above is what I did with the free trial download. It is amazing how much you can personalize digital layouts. One reason I love digital scrapbooking is I know the layouts are going to look good before I spend hours designing and sometimes wasting supplies. Don't forget to check out sei digital.

We love to hear from you. What do you like about digital scrapbooking? Do you have any tips for those who are new to digital scrapbooking? Do you have any great Mother's Day or digital ideas?

2 comments:

BethW said...

Lack of mess is a big one! You can change things over and over without wasting supplies. And they are great for sharing on the web. But I still love real paper. It seems to calm my spritits more.

Karen C. said...

I have only just started digital scrapping, I guess it's more like hybrid scrapping. I use part digital and part actual supplies. I am looking forward to trying out the trial downloads since the projects that you showed were so stinking cute.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover