Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Can Has Snow?


Winter celebrations are perfect for scrapbooking! Or should I say, scrapbooking is perfect for winter celebrations? I’m known amongst my friends for doing photos of my dogs to commemorate those “special times.” Cute outfits are a must! I love the anticipation from friends and family as they wait to receive the e-mail with my most recent picture. The reactions are awesome, and I always look forward to the next one – although I can’t say the same for my pooches! Check out some of my favorites:




Back to the scrapbooking page. Keep in mind that although you can’t see it, I have painted the snowflakes running down the right side (punched with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch) with Silver Glitter Mod Podge. It adds the perfect glimmery touch.

One last note – the “I Can Has Snow?” saying is a spin off of my favorite animal blog, I Can Has Cheezburger. If you haven’t been there, go and be prepared to laugh your socks off. Animals in funny positions with captions . . . it doesn’t get much better.

2 comments:

KristenMary said...

LOL! I love the "I can has chzbrgr" reference!!

Tina S said...

Love the summer of pug!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover