Friday, January 7, 2011

Guest Blogger, Jill Cornell

Please give a warm welcome to next week's guest blogger, Jill! She has some really beautiful projects to share with you so stop by each day so you don't miss out. If you are ready to see more of her projects and pictures of her adorable little girls, stop by her blog, Blessed Scrapper.

Hi there, friends! Jill Cornell here and I'm so thrilled to be hosting the SEI blog next week. But first, I'd love to share a little bit more about myself and my love of all things scrapbooking!


I live in Windsor Heights, Iowa, with my husband of 7 years and our 20-month-old twin daughters. We adopted them into our lives and hearts when they were just days old. I have a degree and career experience in public relations and broadcasting but am now a stay-at-home mom. Other than scrapbooking, I enjoy reading, working out, spending time with my family, friends, and church family and a good cup of coffee.

I would consider myself to have a shabby chic style with clean lines. I enjoy incorporating ink, paint, distressing and almost always machine stitching on my
layouts and projects. I have been scrapbooking for the past 7 years. I love having girls to scrapbook because it gives me an excuse to use pink, lace and ruffles! My work has been featured in Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooks Etc., Paper Crafts, Scrapbook Trends, CARDS, Scrapbooking and Beyond, Paper Creations, Crafts N' Things and Simple Scrapbooks. Please stop by and visit me at my blog: www.jillcornell.blogspot.com.

To wrap up my little introduction today, I want to share one of my favorite past projects "Leaves, Pumpkins, Acorns" using the Moravia line. I created this layout using a photo from my girls' first Halloween and their first pumpkins.


Please stop by for a new project everyday next week! I had a blast working with Kris Kringle, Moonrise, Monsterville and With All My Heart. See you Monday and have a great weekend!

Jill

3 comments:

Kelly C said...

Cute page Jill! Can't wait to see your projects next week! :)

Lori Mancini said...

Hi Jill - I am a HUGE fan of your work and I can't wait to see what you will do with their products! Looking forward to it!
.com

Leah l'Orange said...

hi Jill - congrats on the guest blogger spot! i KNOW that SEI takes great care of their guests, so i can't wait to see everything you've done with all their yummy products!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover