Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Holding On


The symbolism Lori used for her layout is very meaningful. We love how up-beat she is about the ups and downs of life. Rather than make a gloomy layout focusing on the rough times, she created a happy layout using the A Fair Day collection.



Here's what she said about it, "I used the roller coaster/ride theme to symbolize how my husband and I have been through so much lately - and our life has certainly been a roller coaster but he is still the one I want sitting beside me... kind of mushy I know - but it was a really good correlation of our 'now'."


These details are the icing on the cake. We especially like this grouping of splatters and pearls. Lovely job, Lori! We are looking forward to another year of your creations!


***REMEMBER: There are only 7 days left to participate in the link party. You can link up any project using SEI product or create something for the challenge. Everyone who links will be entered into a giveaway for a $25 shopsei.com gift card!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

What an AWESOME page! :)

Diana Waite said...

this is GREAT!

Amy Kingsford said...

This is gorgeous! I love all of tiny little background splatters!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover