Friday, December 9, 2011

9th Day: 2012 Wall Calendar

The stickers Pearl used for her gift idea are from the Silver Valley collection. But, would you believe the paper is from the Spooks collection? Look closely. It's the haunted house paper! She just punch the area that's gray with little white stars.


"Handmade gifts are great but it's not always easy to mass produce them for all of your friends. Here, I created a fun and simple calendar that also serves as wall art and a picture frame."

"To create this calendar, I printed out the 2012 calendar, punched hearts of different sizes, cut a business card holder pocket and sewed them all to the page. I then finished it off with the 2012 stickers and slipped in a picture of my friend and I to personalize it."

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

love all the white space on this--just LOVELY!

Anonymous said...

what a stunning calendar! Nice job Pearl!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover