Friday, December 16, 2011

Art Studio Picks: Jessica


I love to look at blogs for inspiration! There are so many creative people out there. I always am finding a new favorite blog. Here a few I visit often (probably too often)


These are the colors that I am obsessed with this season –rusty orange, rich golden yellow & deep teal blue. I look for these colors in everything apparel, home décor & scrapbooking.


We are finishing our basement this year so my brain is thinking about our family room down there. I am thinking of a sofa covered in soft grey men’s suiting. I have to have zebra print in there somewhere. I trying to talk my husband into a damask wall stencil or wallpaper on one wall. I love the look of these big drum shade lights and lastly I want to add a touch of bling with a chrome coffee table or side table.

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover