Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Card

Only one week until Christmas eve! If you are planning to send out Christmas cards but haven't done it yet, you'd better hurry. Maybe Melissa's Silver Valley card idea is just what you have been waiting for.


This is how she did it, "I punched out a bunch of stars with two different size punches and randomly sprinkled them across my card. I then used my sewing machine to stitch them all down. I placed a sticker in the middle of the card and layered the word "Merry" on top. I used a epoxy on top of my alphabet stickers to give it a glossy look!"


The stitching really makes this card feel made with love, don't you think? We will give you two more card ideas on Monday. If you don't have your cards sent by then you are probably going to be out of luck!
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover