Monday, March 12, 2012

Breakfast Date Scrapbook Layout

Happy Monday Everyone! We hope you had a relaxing weekend of sleeping in... and maybe a breakfast date? Doesn't that sound nice? Melissa has such great ideas. She used a combination of several collections for her layout.


"To create the background of this layout, I punched a bunch of squares from different pattern papers. I placed them in rows and flipped them to be a diamond shape. I then used my sewing machine to stitch through the middles of each square. This created a beautiful textured background to place my photo and embellishments on!"


This kind of "argyle" design is a great way to use up scraps of paper and extra embellishments. The rhinestones, tag and swirly paper clip are from the Field Notes sundries. The "I Love You" tag and fabric swatch is from the Vanilla Sunshine collection. The washi tape, cardboard alpha, and stickers are from different collections too.


Make it a great week!

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover