Friday, May 11, 2012

Lucy Lou

Hello everyone! I love this photo of my "baby" Lucy! I decided to pair these black and white photos with the Vanilla Sunshine collection due to its bright colors. I love the juxtaposition of the muted photo and pops of bright colors from the papers and embellishments!


I stitched down two blocks of the pattern paper and then layered the three photos matted in Kraft card stock on top. I layered a couple of the border strips near the bottom of the layout and used my sewing machine to stitch them down. I placed one of the fabric swatches underneath two of the photos and used this as my title and journaling block.


After getting the major parts of my layout down, I placed a few dimensional stickers down from the Vanilla Sunshine collection. I also punched out a few hearts of two different sizes from the Kraft card stock and sprinkled it down the length of my layout. I used some pop dots on some of them for dimension. I love the tone-on-tone look it creates! Thanks for letting me share this layout on the blog today! I can't wait to see what you create with this colorful collection!
Melissa

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

I love this design!! Love it!!! Into my Pinterest it goes :)

Diana Waite said...

I SO totally love this layout!! and yes i pinned it!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Awesome layout!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover